Saturday, March 12, 2016

2016 trade package #5: Just a Verlander?


Time to get around to posting another trade package from last month.  Longtime friend of the blog Doug from Sports Cards From the Dollar Store sent another doozy my way in February (and his second package this year!), though you might not know it from what I'm posting here today:
Justin Verlander 2015 Finest
Just a single, solitary card of PC guy and this here blog's most recent namesake, Justin Verlander, but it's new to me and that's all that counts.  By some accounts this spring, JV might be on the cusp of a return to stardom if he can carry over his momentum from late last season into 2016.  Regardless, he's always been one of Detroit's finest!

Selfishly I'm happy to say that the rest of the package can be seen over at TMM this evening, because that means I got more Wolverines to enjoy and show off!  I realize that not everyone cares about that part of my collection, but I don't recommend skipping this post because I meant it when I said "doozy" earlier--you don't want to miss out on a 1/1 and a truly sick patch, so please make sure to head over there as well!

Thanks again, Doug, and I'm happy to say that you can look forward to a bombing of a return envelope headed your way very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment