Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Never go full r---- --join my group break now!

So this is here.  Which is good news.  Oddly enough this is actually the second case I've ever had my hands on--I got a rack case of '88 Donruss about 10 or 15 years ago (sooooooo many Ron Gant RCs).  What's even funnier is that the boxes are packed in a case, packed in a box, packed in another Razor box, which was packed in a BlowoutCards shipping box.  If that doesn't bring to mind



then I don't know what does.

On a non-tangential group break-related note, I'm officially moving the break back to Saturday at 3:00 EST in order to at least double my guaranteed viewership (which would be impressive if it didn't mean going from one to two).  That means that the new signup/payment deadline is now Friday evening at 11:59 pm.
Please keep in mind that all are welcome to watch, however.  I'll embed a Livestream player in a post so anybody who wants to can watch as we rip through up to 50 one-card packs, engage in some furious drafting and trading, and then, I don't know, tell ghost stories or something.  Anyway, it should be a good time.
HOWEVER, up to six total slots are still available at the low-ish price of $33 delivered (which, as stated ad nauseum, includes five cards of your drafting choice).  Most of the generally pertinent info can be found here.

A big thanks to Mike of BA Benny's yada yada yada fame for trying to scrounge up additional marks rubes participants in what's sure to be a fun break regardless.

No comments:

Post a Comment