That product is 2008 Razor Letterman. Sports Card Radio did a nice write-up of it a while back, but as usual, the source of my interest was the BlowoutCards box break forums. That link will take you to a search that includes a good sampling of breaks of different sizes, but the long and short of it is this:
- The set is comprised entirely of autographed manupatches of prospects
- Each box contains five packs of one card each (the aforementioned manupatch)
- Each case includes 10 boxes and costs $300
- All cards are signed and come in parallels of 20, 5 and 1
- The SCR link above includes the checklist, but some of the better player hits include: Brett Wallace, Brian Matusz, Buster Posey, Carlos Santana, Eric Hosmer, Gordon Beckham, Jake Odorizzi, Matt Wieters, Pedro Alvarez and Yonder Alonso
I'm guessing by opening a case myself I could make back enough money selling the better hits to at least get close to breaking even, but this seems like a good opportunity for a group break, so I thought I'd again solicit interest from the blogosphere. So leave me some comments letting me know if you might be interested in breaking a case of these, plus any demands/concerns you have. With any luck, maybe we can make this my first group break of the new year in a couple weeks.