- One case, 10 boxes of five, 50 total autograph patches
- 10 total break slots, including me, so 9 would be available. I'm not willing to do the break without a minimum of five other participants so if I didn't meet that interest by the day before the scheduled break, I'd just bust them for myself and make whatever I didn't want to keep available for sale/trade (but likely mostly for sale, to try to make up money on the case)
- $35 shipped per slot (the cards come packaged in thick magnetic holders so packaging/shipping might add up on me; this is still comparable to the price of one box, although you'd have no idea what you were going to pull)
- Each slot is guaranteed five autographs
- My thought on the distribution of the hits: teams don't seem like a good way to go, so I think we should bust all the packs, then draft everything one slot at a time, with draft slots randomized. I'd go with a snake draft, which means the person who picks last in odd numbered rounds picks first in even numbers
- Assuming I'm able to order this weekend, this would tentatively be scheduled for next weekend,(Friday, Saturday or Sunday evening or Saturday or Sunday afternoon) with payment for slots due the day before the scheduled break, That depends on shipping, but I think they'd make it by Friday
- As before, I'd then allow trading at any point before I package the cards for shipping. Since this would likely be a shorter break than last time (albeit with a draft included), I think we could do the break, draft and post-break trade-a-thon all in one shot
Update: I went ahead and ordered the case just to make sure to get it at that price. Also, I have one person who's in, so how about the rest of you?