Monday, December 4, 2023

Announcing Christmas Cards 2023!

Hello, friends, and happy December! I'm still way behind on posting (and what else is new?) but that doesn't mean I haven't been hard at work.

And I'm thrilled to announce that that work has resulted in

Christmas Cards 2023!

Once again it's time for one of my favorite yearly traditions! It's the season of giving and that sure is one of my favorite things to do.
As is usually the case I put some work into looking at wantlists and identifying some fun stuff for a few of you on COMC, eBay, or some combination of the two. Each envelope should also include stuff I found for you at card shows and maybe items pulled from my collection as well.
While I'd say I didn't hit as many blogging buddies as I sometimes do at this time of year, I still sent out a nice bunch of packages to folks in both that community as well as friends on TCDb. So I'll apologize to anyone who may have had their hopes up for something from me around now as I simply couldn't include everyone, but I hope those of you left out enjoyed what I sent you throughout the year.
For those of you who are due to receive something from me, I'll keep you in suspense and let you be surprised. But I at least wanted to announce that as of tomorrow, all but one of my blogger Christmas packages will be on the move, with the exception waiting on a couple eBay shipments. I look forward to the reactions (and especially blog posts) of those who get a gift under the tree from Santa TMV!
While I'm waiting on those cards to get delivered I'll be doing the same for a few of my TCDb friends, plus my Secret Santa recipient as I joined that tradition on the site this year for the first time. Besides the last blogger envelope I'll soon be sending along a few PIFs to some of the site's members that are on my "good" list this year because, 'tis the season, right?
I hope you all enjoy a relatively stress-free holiday season if possible and if you don't have friends or family nearby, don't forget we're all a really cool community in this hobby. Speaking of which, I'll really try to finish covering all of these trade posts soon-ish!

Happy red & green season from a guy who always goes blue!

8 comments:

  1. Happy Holidays Dennis, very nice of you as always.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the kind words, Tom. I know this time of year can be tough for you but I hope you and your family have a nice Christmas.

      Delete
  2. This will be fun to watch across the blogs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know I'm looking forward to it! I'm impatient so to have to wait for you to open yours is something, but then it'll also be more fun to see your reaction on or after Christmas.

      Delete
  3. Merry Christmas! My wife made one of those Die Hard ornaments last year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd be lying if I said that they were for Christmas, but I do have a couple of cards for you that I'll be dropping off at the PO on Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice, thank you, Jon! I appreciate you thinking of me whether or not those are supposed to be holiday-related.

      Delete