Monday, April 23, 2012

This above all: to thine on-card be true

A very happy birthday to did-he-or-didn't-he-write-all-that-awesome-stuff literary genius William Shakespeare.  How am I gonna relate this post to cards?  BOOYAH:

2010 Topps Allen and Ginter Mini World's Greatest Word Smiths #WGWS2 - William Shakespeare - Courtesy of CheckOutMyCards.com
I know I rail against Topps for inserting all kinds of non-sports crap into its--you know--SPORTS products, and that still stands, but I do like the fact that ol' Billy got himself an A&G card; this English major verily doth approve.

In honor of Will, here's some Youtube fun with some great guys I've seen in-person and enjoyed a ton:

If you dislike this post, please feel free to skip it, but do so at your own risk, because if you do, I BITE MY THUMB AT YOU, SIR.

No comments:

Post a Comment