Monday, April 16, 2012

Best Halloween costume ever (reposted from Blowout)

I'm never sure how many of you that read my blog frequent BlowoutCards' forums, but this one was just too funny to pass up.  I caught a post in the Baseball (general) forum titled "Greatest.  Halloween.  Costume.  Ever." and I thought, sure, I can take two seconds to check that out.  Glad I did, because this is what I saw:


Despite the fact that only a small portion of people would be able to appreciate the true humor in this, I think it's absolutely outstanding.  Kudos to Blowout member NinjaCookies for sharing the fun.  And, not that I think it's especially necessary, here's a shot of the original version:
Just more evidence that collecting has gone mainstream--and for the record, I liked it BEFORE it was cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment