Thursday, September 15, 2011

[Buffering...] Trade bait [buffering...]

Trade bait is essentially done being posted.  Hit the link in the tabs up top to get to it, though for the purposes of this post, here's the individual links:




Wolverines (ONLY trading these for other Wolverines)

I tried to make these as accessible as possible, and where I could I tried to note condition flaws, serial numbers, etc.  In some cases I have multiple copies, so please keep an eye out for those.

Please feel free to make offers, keeping in mind I'm looking for stuff hyah.  Don't offer me 10 $1 RCs for one of my hits or I'll laugh at you as I'm deleting your email.  I'll respond to all fair requests, though.  I'm really looking forward to getting some trades going now that I've got all these listed, and now that I've done so, I'll be able to maintain the albums and add to them with any new stuff I pick up, so please check back often for stuff you might want.

Please also keep an eye on the main trade bait tab as I'm working on listing other stuff.  Right now the only extra is my baseball sets FS/FT, but I'm going to be adding team lots, base and insert set fillers, and maybe other stuff.  I'm at a point where I'm trying to cut down on spending for a bit to focus on trading, so help me make all this effort worth it for both of us and let's get trading!

No comments:

Post a Comment