My completed trades section on your right over there tells me this is trade #4 I've done with Mike over at BA Benny's Ridiculously Large Group Breaks and Compulsive Yankees/Mets/Jets/Giants/Saints Trading Plus Pictures of My Dogs Blog (later shortened to Baseball Card Buffet so it would fit on a bumper sticker when he sold out). It sure seems like more, but that's probably because I've sent about 33% of my inventory his way over the course of just a few months.
Anyway, for the fourth straight time I was thrilled by a huge package from Mike--
|THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID!|
- Sweet-ass bumper sticker and business card courtesy sponsor #1
- Pile 'o Tigers, group break and trade package-related (more below)
- Pile 'o Rays from the group break (no scans, nothing thrilling)
- Pile 'o birthday contest winnings (scans below) and a couple bigger pulls selected from the group break
- Pile 'o Wolverines (below)
- Pile 'o Dolphins, group break charity since I didn't have them (no scans, except for the Wolverines)
- Pile 'o Patroits, group break (some scans below)
- One hit from the group break along with a ton of hits from the trade package
- Pile 'o Lions from group break (highlights below)
- Not pictured: 1989 Fleer Fernando Valenzuela, included either just because, by mistake or due to brain damage caused by several years of close proximity to Rudy Giuliani
And now, my favorites of the package (none of which were break-related):
The preceding was a a fraction of what I got from my favorite New York trader but I hope you enjoyed a look at what still took me a couple hours to present. Because three times wasn't enough, I'll remind you to trade with Mike, especially before he acquires even more sponsors and turns into Skynet (just connect the dots, people) or at least starts ignoring the little people like us. Thanks again, Mike, and I hope you enjoy your swag enough to put this much effort into blogging about it or I'm never trading with you again.
Coming soon, the much-hyped set completion post of celebration and exultation.