(Great song to go along with this post)
So the cool news of the day is that I got another Michigan letter patch/auto from eBay in the mail today. This makes #2, but I have a third coming, which you'll likely see this week (crazy that I'm able to find them this often all of a sudden). Here's patch the second:
That's great and all, but I'm just excited to have another one of these letter patch/autos featuring the ridiculous 2008 Michigan draft class. So far that's Henne and Arrington, so anybody care to guess who I picked up next?
Also coming in a future post (ie, whenever it arrives), another sweet Michigan hit featuring MULTIPLE players...
Georgia Mindset still wants to break stuff:
2010 Bowman Chrome group break info here, should be happening reeeeeeal soon
Around the blogroll because I have nothing else interesting at the moment and a lot of this stuff is great:
- BA Benny busted some 1995 Stadium Club, which, oddly enough, didn't really feature any quality control issues...
- Night Owl presents the 2010 BLOB (which is funny, because after the last out I remembered some blogger I read had some funny fascination with the player that made it, but I couldn't remember who)
- That is IT! Crinkly Wrappers has had it up to HERE with the muthafuckin' QC issues in his muthafuckin' Topps! Can't say I disagree, though. What happened to you, Topps?
- Mojo gets some 2010 Topps Chrome mulligans, which makes you wonder why Topps didn't just put THESE cards into their packs
- "'O No!" got another Ripken card (and some Orioles that don't interest me nearly as much)
- All About Cards discusses today's sad news about Sparky Anderson's current condition. He'll forever be loved by both Reds and Tigers fans (even after those frustrating years in the 90's!) and should definitely be remembered as a winner
- BA Benny did pretty well on a jumbo box of 2010 Topps Update. Nice try, Topps, but you're not fooling me by accidentally sending the box Beckett was supposed to get over to BA instead...
- Thanks, ECDG, because I hadn't noticed that it had been 26 years since my Tigers won the World Series when I was one year old. THANKS A BUNCH
- The Sandlot won Georgia Mindset's free box of 2010 Topps Chrome, which is pretty awesome, so congrats on that (and may your centering be straight). A fine end to a sweet contest
- GSNHOF posts a beauty of a base card (remember when they used to look good?) with a nice shot by Walter Iooss
- Play at the Plate got to experience the Rangers' first World Series, which is bragable. He's also got a great contest going on and it's easy to enter multiple times, so get in!
|Pictured: Crinkly Wrappers|