Saturday, October 30, 2010

More contest reminders and GO BLUE!

Georgia Mindset group break reminder:
You know the drill:  2010 Bowman Chrome case break, get in...

Georgia Mindset contest reminder:


Do that too.

Another great free Topps Chrome box contest:
Make sure to direct your internets to Cardboard Connection's own 2010 Topps Chrome free box contest (and please mention I sent ya if you think of it--if you win and say I referred you I get loot, which means I'll give you something in return).  All you need to do is subscribe through one or two different methods to win, so go for it!

Bye week's over, GO BLUE!


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the info on Cardboard Connection. Dropped your name in the reference spot.

    I think I may have found a trader to help with your set needs like the 1999 Topps Mlicki card as well as 2005 Topps Chrome among others. I'll wait until I get my end of my trade with him before giving you info to make sure everything goes smoothly. I still owe you one for the 2007 Topps contest.

    ReplyDelete