Tuesday, January 9, 2024

Leaders and Best: your 2023-24 NCAA Champion Wolverines!

This guy's a champion
So is this guy
Hey, this guy is also a champion!

So are many more Wolverines whose cards I don't own...yet.... But there's plenty of time for that because for now I have this:
This is a real thing that happened tonight, that was made to happen by my favorite team, my alma mater, the University of Michigan.

If you need me I'll just be over here enjoying this title for, oh, say, the rest of my life. Thank you JJ McCarthy, Blake Corum, Donovan Edwards, Roman Wilson, Trevor Keegan, Zak Zinter, Trente Jones, Colston Loveland, Mason Graham, Kenneth Grant, Mike Sainristil, Will Johnson, Sherrone Moore, Jesse Minter, and so, so many more players for showing us what you knew all year: this team was destined for greatness and would overcome every challenge thrown its way.

It's great to be a Michigan Wolverine.

Leaders and best.

Hail.

#bet

Congratulations to the 2024 NCAA champion Michigan Wolverines! (It still doesn't sound real writing that out and I have no idea when it'll feel normal!)

14 comments:

  1. Congrats! Go Blue!!!
    I’m so happy they beat my least favorite team the game before, and they have always been one of my ‘backup teams’ to root for once mine are done since I was born in Michigan. Harbaugh deserved a ring and I’m glad he finally got one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jeremy! I'm glad to know you're not a 'Bama fan either! I know you were a Michigan native but I wasn't sure if you had any fandom of the college teams up here.

      Delete
  2. Hail, yeah! Go BLUE! 💛 💙 🏈〽️

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! Great to see your team win a title. Enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Chris, I will, because I don't think this'll happen again anytime soon!

      Delete
  4. You know I'm happy right along with you. It's great to be a Wolverine! GO BLUE!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are lots of very happy Wolverines fans (still) all over the country. GO BLUE!

      Delete
  5. All of your hard work has finally paid off :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm especially proud of when I was like "Ok, you guys really need to score here" and they listened. We have a good thing going ;)

      Delete