Wednesday, July 5, 2017

2017 trade package #15: Baseball Card Breakdown

Baseball Card Breakdown
I
Love

Tigers inserts and base

Bill Freehan in a case
Chewing gum that's thrown in

I
Love

Black, gold, green, and red

This Clayton Richard bobblehead
Packages heavier than sin

I
Love
New cards of J.V.
Alan Trammell x3

That defgav is full of win
And Gwynnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Many, many thanks to Gavin of Baseball Card Breakdown for a truly fun mammoth trade package, one that warrants a mysterious part 2, coming to a Verlander-centric blog near you!  This one saw a ton of great stuff get added to my collections, from Tigers to Tonys, Mr. Padre and a former Padre (including a bobblehead!), 11 Verlanders, three Trams, and did I mention Gwynnnns?  From the fat stack Gavin sent I happily added 44 new ones to his PC, including a beautiful pair of early Stadium Clubs, that gorgeous Gallery of Greats, Masterpieces, and more!
And I love Gavin too!
Here's to trade packages!

3 comments:

  1. Aw, glad you like! I recently sorted my Gwynns and figured you'd be a receptive dumping ground for a healthy dose of dupes. Happy to hear you found a bunch you needed.
    Clayton has pitched a few nice games in his double-dip with San Diego, though I'm not much of a bobblehead collector, so I'm glad he found a loving home with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like a box from JBF. Gavin loaded you down for sure. Great stuff!

    ReplyDelete