Friday, December 12, 2014

2014 trade package #35: Sports Cards From the Detroit Store

First, just a real quick note that all 25 (I didn't do that on purpose, I promise!) packages are in the mail as of this morning, and I think more are due to arrive in the neighborhood of Monday/Tuesday, so enjoy, and Merry Christmas to all!

Meanwhile, Doug over at Sports Cards From the Dollar Store sent me the usual M-Bomb of Michigan PC guys in late November, and I'm showing off that haul over on TMM tonight, but I did also want to highlight the Detroit stuff he sent my way:
First up is a trio of Wings cards representing one of Doug's favorites in Daniel Alfredsson, who appears to have finished his career in Detroit, and puck-handler extraordinaire Pavel Datsyuk.  The second Datsyuk is a cool sticker from this year's OPC set.

Of course the highlight for me is a pair of cards of this here blog's namesake.  The insert on the left is a Cut Above card from 2012 Topps, and better yet Doug flipped me JV's base card from the excellent looking 2014 Stadium Club set.  It's about damn time Topps brought back TSC, and I'm happy to see that Justin's card came out great thanks to the solid photo and typically excellent design.

Thanks for not forgetting my other collections, Doug!  Readers, we all know the NHL is full swing, so check out the hockey action over at Sports Cards From the Dollar Store now!

No comments:

Post a Comment