Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Spring PWE party

I just got back from the post office after about an hour of packaging cards, stuffing them into PWEs, then addressing and stamping said PWEs.  Why?  Because I loves me some tradin'!  This was the scene just a little bit ago before I headed out:
My cat is a flower, your argument is invalid, OR, They said I could become anything, so I became mail
As my cat so helpfully demonstrates here, I sent out 10 PWEs and a bubble mailer.  The latter is heading to reader Charlie, a fellow Rich Hill collector, while the PWEs are hitting the following ZIPs:

21921
23666
26505
36695
46561
55129
75201
77546
95119
97202

If you didn't get one this time, don't worry, as you never know when I'll be picking up more stuff that needs to get into the hands of appreciative collectors.  I just happened to find some blogger-specific things at the last show I hit, plus I had a few other things lingering that needed to go out.  I hope those of you receiving PWEs enjoy them and that this spurs more trading with yours truly!

8 comments:

  1. How many eyes do you have left after Mr. Bojangles there made you understand how much he didn't appreciate your art and crafts project?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries, the cat let me take that picture and live. Really, the claws only come out when I haven't given her food or treats for 10 minutes.

      Delete
  2. get your paw off of my pwe, you..uh…nice kitty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, actually, looking at my original shot that includes addresses, yours is the one on top of her rear left lego, so no damage done. And as long as they don't smell like food, she won't fight you for 'em.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. For sure! I was starting to get sick of sleeving and taping and packing and addressing and stamping, but in the end I'm happy because 10 people will be getting cards soon.

      Delete
  4. I wonder if my cat will smell your cat on my envelope. Regardless, I look forward to seeing what you sent me (unless you sent it to someone else in my zip code - lol).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope, that's all yours. Do let me know if your cat starts growling, that's what mine does when another cat's around...or a squirrel, or nothing at all.

      I sent you a few pickups from the last show I hit, plus a few other items that will definitely be of interest to you.

      Delete