Eric from Manupatches and Chrome Scratches got a trade going with me recently after the pair of Razor breaks because he was continuing his quest to spell different names with those letters. I currently owe him some stuff (going out soon, I promise!), but in return here's what he sent my way in a package that arrived yesterday:
In conclusion, a great trade package as usual from Eric, who is a TMG-recommended trader. Please show your appreciation by sending him Royals, Rockies, letter patches and hilarious mustaches.
Let's see, what else?...
- BA Benny's perpetual motion group break rages on. Tune in for a few episodes here, here, here, here, here, here, here, and here. Rumor has it that Mike succumbed to exhaustion around the 2nd or 3rd jumbo repack and was then replaced by a guy who sounds just like him, but that's unconfirmed.
- Crinkly Wrappers still has that awesome contest going on--lookee here for an update.
- Emerald City Diamond Gems profiles former Mariners on new teams and discusses TMG favorite J.J. Putz today. Trying to throw as many TMG keywords into a post as possible, he also mentions Putz's new manager, Kirk Gibson.
- Fellow Tigers enthusiast Grand Cards celebrates a 1985 Wendy's set commemorating the wire-to-wire champion '84 Tigers.
- The Great Sports Name HOF is doing a Trade Bait Draft, which I'm excited about because I'm in it to win it, assuming "it" means all of his available Rich Hills.
- Beardy of the Mojo Beard snagged some great looking Oriole stuff which is definitely worth a look.