Sunday, January 9, 2011

Grand Cards hits a grand slam

Ok, that was a corny title for a post, but I wanted to take a minute to highlight my favorite post of the young year:  Grand Cards' "M in the MLB:  2010 Cardboard Roundup".  Add him to the growing list of Michigan (and Detroit Tigers) supporters in the baseball card blog business (I'm looking at you, Emerald City Diamond Gems).  He's even got one of the best "About Me" sections I've seen:
That screams awesome and deserves a major thumbs up.  Congratulations, sir, you win one Internet.
While I'm giving out Internets (which is easy to do since they're a series of tubes), I'm gonna go all recursive--

--and post a post about BA Benny's Post about my group break:
Please sign up and say he sent ya, the guy deserves free loot for that.  Then refer someone yourself and get your own free loot!

Finally, a shout out to all those bloggers whose teams won today.  Congratulations if you root for the Ravens and the Pack.  By my count that includes at least Heartbreaking Cards of Staggering Genius, Thorzul Will Rule and and The Mojo Beard.  I'm still pulling for New England, natch, but short of them, go Green Bay and Charles Woodson!

No comments:

Post a Comment