|Let me put it to you this way. I'm looking for my friend Bill. Have you seen any Bills around here?|
But seriously, everyone that responded so far should have received their Gridiron Giveaway codes, which have now been exhausted (but if you still do me the honor of linking over here/following me, name what you're after and I'll see what I can find). Most of you will also get some good stuff sent your way as soon as I have some time to dig it up.
While I'm on the subject of thanking everyone,
- Behind These Hazel Eyes offered a link and some kind words on his site featuring cards and cool artwork
- MojoBeard did their own giveaway and looks like fat Jesus
Emerald City Diamond Gems gave a shout out that led to All About Cards who did the same, causing the world to divide by zero. I'd be a hypocrite not to help out fellow new blog AAC, and Emerald City could use some positivity coming his way, being a fan of the Mariners...
- Georgia Mindset is an SEC blog, but I'll forgive that for now since my current Lions QB that looks to actually be decent hails from there. He also collects Braves, so he and dayf can fight over those
- Among other things, Waxaholic actually talks hockey too. Coming from an area with one of the best NHL teams of all time, and THE best college hockey team of all time, that's a big plus. Also, he's as much a card whore as the rest of you
- Great Sports Name Hall of Fame gets +1,000,000 for collecting Rich Hill and the rest of his conquests (Wonderful Terrific Monds anyone?)
- Heartbreaking Cards of Staggering Genius doesn't seem to have any kind of specific theme in terms of what he collects, making him like everyone else, if they also produced awesome and hilarious custom cards
- Cardboard Junkie is one of my favorites and was the source of most of my new hits, making him the King of Threads as far as this goes
- A Cardboard Problem just broke a case of T-206. Hmmm, maybe I should start reviewing cases.... For some reason Sooz really seems to like Kevin Kouzmanoff (and Jeter), but at least Marie goes for Pujols, Adam Lind and (to a lesser extent) Robinson Cano
- Night Owl Cards shatters everyone's dreams of wanting to be on their own baseball card but has some cool themes going, including his Card Back Countdown
- Thorzul Will Rule helps with the always awesome APackADay (which is about a pack a week right now if you're lucky) while collecting Brewers and doing some cool box breaks. He also thinks people should be able to identify teams based on miscolored photos of their helmets for free
- BA Benny's Baseball Card Cafe and Pack Rip Cafe are awesome sister sites by a collector who appears to love collecting and opening stuff as much as I do. Many of you probably already follow both, but if you don't, get your asses over there
- No One is Going to Read This Blog is an aspiring writer (props from this English major) who's apparently mastered reverse psychology. He's one of many who's appreciated my appreciation of the Simpsons. He's got a wantlist here so help him out