Monday, June 4, 2012

Card show report: 6/3/12: autos and Tigers and rookies (oh my!)

Presented today with 0% extraneous commentary, I give you my baseball pickups for the show I hit up on Sunday with Dustin:
Jim Perry 1959 Topps RC
Luis Tiant 1965 Topps RC 
Sparky Anderson 1959 Topps RC
Alan Trammell 2001 Fleer Greats auto 
Bill Freehan 2005 Upper Deck Past Time Pennants Silver auto 
Dan Petry 1986 Topps in-person auto
Darrell Evans 2004 Topps Retired Signature auto 
Jim Northrup 1970 Topps in-person auto

Please keep an eye on the other blog soon for a similar look at my Wolverines-related pickups!

2 comments:

  1. Amazing pick-ups. Love the Sparky RC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks--I was waiting for a fellow fan to get excited about that--I sure was, especially since I only paid a couple bucks for it!

    ReplyDelete