Monday, November 24, 2014

Who do you collect?

Just a quick post today as I work on cleaning up and sorting some cards as part of a couple projects I've got going on.

Like many of you I enjoy setting aside cards for team collectors, and for many of those traders I've done enough deals to know who they collect.  Still, there's other folks I don't trade with that often, or teams I pile up without knowing who to send them to.

I'll probably put together something more formal in the future and address player collectors then as well, but for now I'm looking for which teams you collect in terms of:

  • Baseball
  • Football
  • College (please specify individual sport(s) or general)
Please drop me a comment or email with your favorite teams from those sports and you may find some cards in your mailbox before you know it.  Please note that nobody is "claiming" teams here, so I'm happy to have multiple collectors per team!  Also, consider this one more way to publicly get who you collect posted and shared somewhere.

22 comments:

  1. I'll take any Cubs or Texans you have to spare.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummm...have you heard of the Dodgers? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I collect Arizona Cardinals, Atlanta Braves, and Alabama Crimson Tide!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rockies, Eastern Kentucky University alumni in football, Kentucky alumni in basketball. I know you didn't ask about basketball, but I said it anyway. You only had to read an extra four words. Get off my back. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. In baseball I collect the Astros, although most of my player collections are Athletics and Blue Jays.

    In the NFL I collect the Broncos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do waaaay too much...
    Player collections
    Adam LaRoche
    Chipper
    Andruw
    Maddux
    Smoltz
    Glavine
    Brian McCann
    Freddie Freeman
    Craig Kimbrel

    Team sets going back to 1951 - Braves

    As for football, my wife has a binder with Peyton, Romo and Witten

    don't even get me started on hockey...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yanks, Jays, Marlins, Core Four!

    ReplyDelete
  8. On card Mike Trout autos. Graded 10 Bryce Harpers. Goudeys.....

    Pirates and WVU :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mets, Braves and Tigers

    NFL : Lions

    ReplyDelete
  10. Baseball: Nationals and Orioles
    Football: RamSkins (Rams + Redskins)

    Not much into College but Univ MD is my choice if in Maryland Uniform. Any sport.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Heck, I still owe you from the last team giveaway! Sorry...

    I'll say Milwaukee Braves, Lew Burdette, Warren Spahn, Eddie Mathews, Gary Carter, Joe Adcock, and Jonathan Lucroy this time around.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Bosox,,, Eckersly , Fisk , Aparicio

    ReplyDelete
  13. Been collecting cards, especially Detroit Tigers cards and cards of my baseball hero, Bill Freehan, whi just turned 73 thus past Saturday.
    If anyone has any Freehan Auto/Relic cards for sale or trade, especially any cards #11 out of something, Id be interested in hearing from you.

    My email is ... johnsharp1960@gmail.com ... thanks and Go Tigers!

    ReplyDelete
  14. if you stumble upon and frank thomas or ryan howard i'd be interested in trading!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you to everyone who left comments!

    ReplyDelete