Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Another day, another trade package

Trade with Cards on Cards

File this under the growing pile of trade packages I totally forgot were coming:  in my mailbox today was a small but appreciated pile of cards (he can say the same thing, to be fair) from Cards on Cards that will go a long way towards my wantlists.  A week or two ago I sent some Oregon Ducks his way (which makes sense in that he's in the Portland area) and he responded in kind with some cards I needed from 2004 Topps Traded, 2005 Ultra and 2005 Topps All-Time Fan Favorites:
Dinosaur denier, scrub, who?, Pujols!

WTF is this, a trade package for Night Owl?  An excellent group, except one of these things is not like the others...


The biggest positive for me here is the Pujols, which is not only a pretty nice card, but also knocks off 1/3 of my remaining wantlist for that set.  I'm a fan of the designs of both the '04 Topps Tradeds and especially the ATFF, a set I really believe Topps should bring back.

Thanks again to Mr. Cards on Cards for the set help, and may we trade again in the future.

Also...

That's enough links for now, so go enjoy those Topps Chrome packs I'm betting you all bought (and send me your Tigers!)

No comments:

Post a Comment