Sunday, July 19, 2020

Rainy Sunday post: who's up for a live box break?

It's been a rainy kind of Sunday here in southeastern Michigan and that makes it seem like the perfect afternoon for spending time with some cards I recently purchased. I'll have a good summary up later, but long story short, one of the items I picked up in another fun Facebook Marketplace buy was a box of 1988 Pacific Legends.
  
That's 36 packs of 10 (fairly thin) cards for a reasonable $10. The set is just 110 cards so I'm hoping '80s junk wax collation doesn't prevail and that maybe I can get a couple complete sets out of this!

Is anyone up for watching me bust this low-end but classic box live? I'm posting this here and on Twitter so if I can get a few of you interested for this afternoon/evening, I'll throw up another post with a Youtube link. Just drop a comment here or on Twitter if you're in!

6 comments: