Sunday, July 19, 2020

Let's do it! 1988 Pacific Legends box break @ 8 EST tonight

I got a few messages from people that would be interested so I'm going to plan on breaking this box tonight at 8pm EST. I'll probably wait a few minutes for everyone to show up and then get going, and depending on how that goes, if there's interest I can spend a few minutes going over the rest of the Facebook Marketplace purchase too, otherwise that can wait for a future post. And who knows, maybe there'll even be a giveaway!

Stay tuned for a Youtube link before or around 8pm tonight!

7 comments:

  1. D'oh! I'd forgotten that I have a TCDb Yahoo Fantasy Baseball draft at that time. Good thing I have a dual monitor setup. So I'll be doing the draft on my left screen and watching the break on my right screen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Gotta agree with you there, Chris! Only three Reds for some reason, though.

      Delete
  3. Hoping to see you pull a Lou Gehrig cut signature live! Also excited to see what other goodies you picked up in this haul.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Clickbait response: did I pull that Gehrig? Watch and find out!

      Thanks for hanging out, and I hope you liked the other stuff too.

      Delete
    2. That was fun. It was something different from your typical box review writeup that we're used to.

      Delete