Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Blogger league...ASSEMBLE!

So once again I'm crowdsourcing some information I don't have handy--I'm working on selling some of my trade bait that's just kinda been sitting there so I get some use out of it and don't feel so guilty about spending as much as I do on cards.  While I don't bow down to the holy Bible of sports card pricing, Beckett, I'm out of options here because I can't get market value prices from COMC or completed eBay listings.

SO, the question is, do any of you have a subscription to either Beckett Baseball or Football, or the OPGs?  I'm really just looking for prices on two cards:

Mikie Mahtook/Brian Johnson 2010 Bowman Sterling Refractor dual auto

C.J. Spiller 2010 Press Pass Wal-Mart Exclusives auto #d /25 (bottom middle)

I know the Spiller might be too rare to be priced, which is fine.  But if any of you can help me with prices on either or both of the cards, I would very much appreciate it and could make it up to you in cards or assistance to be named later (answering computer questions would probably be my most valuable non-card service I could offer).  So if you can help, please let me know.  Thanks in advance!

6 comments:

  1. I totally thought this was going to be a post about assembling a blogger fantasy baseball league.

    Moving on....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If anything it should be about assembling a league of bloggers to bring down the evil Legion of Topps and restore Donruss to its former glory.

      Delete
  2. Clausen's cards have really plummeted...at least from what I've seen so I'd say his card would be a few bucks at most.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, that's why I'm not even worried about his card--I'm sure I can find a deluded Irish fan who'll pay a few bucks for it. I just have no idea on the Spiller because I literally haven't seen any others online.

      Delete
  3. Did you decide on prices to go with?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not yet--nobody got back to me with book values and I still haven't seen them on eBay. I'll either wait a bit longer or post them with a high price or best offer so people can decide what they want to pay.

      Delete