Sunday, February 6, 2011

Happy Super Bowl Day!

A quick post with two items:

1.  I finally got around to listing my 2008 Razor Letterman FS/FT on Blowout and on eBay.  Please check them out if you're interested, as I'm open to trading any that aren't on eBay. 

2.  Go Packers!  I don't particularly have anything against the Steelers (other than Big Ben being a jackass), but I really, really want to see Charles Woodson finally get his ring, plus I respect the way the Packers got here (and especially the fact that they're Favreless).  Tune in to Heartbreaking Cards of Staggering Genius since Matt will likely have an increasingly excited or dejected LiveBlog going on.

Good luck to everyone's favorite team and even more so to everyone who put any money on the game!

No comments:

Post a Comment