Sunday, December 5, 2010

2010 Donruss EEE group break streaming info

Starting live at 7pm EST tonight, Sunday the 5th.  Team draft in chat (please get a free signup with UStream so you can chat) followed by the break. I suggest updating your Flash Player for the best results.

Direct link (live starting around 7, but probably earlier so I can make sure things are working)

Embedded player:



And the chat (requires free signup):


Available slots listed below; deadline for entry is 6pm EST (with payment due before 7pm EST when we start). Team trading is allowed before, during and after the break. Please leave any break-related questions in a comment on this post or email me with the link to the right.

1 comment:

  1. I'm pumped, I can't wait to start drafting teams, I have a few that I've got my eye on!!

    See you guys tonight at 7.
    Derek

    ReplyDelete